Saturday, August 19, 2006

With That Being Said (RE:ality TV Inside Joke)...

On Thursday, I started an oil painting class through City College, at their Fort Mason campus which, as you all remember, was also the site of my Magic Theatre ZEN triumph.

Interesting scene there. Lots of *Ladies Who Paint*. Some (well, actually, ONE): very kooky.

Picking up a paintbrush again is going to be a Deja Vu challenge. I really haven't been in an art class since my early twenties, which is around the same time, give or take a year or two, as the self-portrait shown here (I look exactly the same today except my bangs are a little shorter now).

I've also started rehearsals for "Rigoletto," and I am also heading to a "Tristan and Isolde" stage combat auditon on Tuesday night.

I am a busy boy artistically-- now if I could only solve the $$$ issues!

4 Comments:

Blogger Robbie said...

Your bangs are A lot shorter! Ha! Albert you have grown so much since you first started blogging. Do you see it? Are you proud of you? You should be. I am. :-)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

a new art painting class!! how wonderful. wishing you fun...

10:17 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Wow. That's really beautiful.

2:37 PM  
Blogger sunflowerkat said...

Enjoy all your artistic endeavors!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home